Low Cost Spay / Neuter
Lower Cost Spay/Neuter & Vaccination Referrals
Each cat, dog, rabbit, and ferret adopted by Nevada SPCA is spayed or neutered. This is one of many benefits included in each animal's adoption. The spay/neuter surgeries are performed at veterinary clinics and hospitals in the community, not at the Nevada SPCA.
While we do not perform these surgeries for the public's animals on-site, we are happy to make referrals so that people can find lower cost spay/neuter and vaccination services for their companion animals.
Please note that animal hospitals and veterinary clinics are regularly changing their pricing, so to get good estimates of your exact fee for their services they will need to know your animal's size, age, breed (or mix), and general health.
Please visit in person during operating hours if you need additional assistance from that provided below.
- The Spay & Neuter Center of Southern Nevada is open. Call for an appointment at 702-240-SPAY (7729).
- Heaven Can Wait's low-cost spay/neuter clinic is open. Call for an appointment at 702-655-4800.
- Las Vegas Valley Humane Society schedules low-cost spay/neuter surgeries. Call for an appointment at 702434-2009.
- Lied Animal Shelter has re-opened its spay/neuter clinic. Please call 702-384-3333 for more information.
- The Dewey Veterinary Medical Center at 702-873-3458 offers twice-weekly low-cost vaccination and microchip clinics.